Terms and Conditions
The word ‘us’ or ‘we’ over here refers to the Oxalys International LP, whose office is registered at the Bath street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 4JR. The other term ‘You’ is referring to our customers or users of the website.
The website is operated on the following terms:
- The content provided on the website is for users for general information and use only. However, it can be changed without notice.
- There is no guarantee for any information given on the page, the timeline, performance, suitability, completeness or the materials because they contain errors and inaccuracies. Hence, the page excludes the liability for such things as also allowed by the law.
- It’s solely an individual’s decision for using any material or data on the website, therefore, the company is not liable for anything. Furthermore, the use of any product or services available on the site should meet your requirements and shouldn’t make company responsible for anything in general.
- The materials available on the webpage are licensed. Moreover, these are not limited to design, layout, appearance and graphics only. Lastly, reproduction of it is strictly prohibited until anyone has been given its copyright notice.
- The other trademarks which are replicated and are not the property of the website are acknowledged here on the web.
- For any wrong use of this website may lead you to any destructions caused or can be claimed as a criminal act.
- This website has some more links to other websites but those are not attached with this and have its own connotations. These links provide further information but are totally different and are not endorse by our page. Neither have we had any link for all the content given on these web pages.
- But the users can get a link to create one with our website or the document but only if it has the hyperlink.
- If you are the user of our website and have any issue regarding, it can be subjected to the laws of England and Wales.
All the provided information on the webpage is only for general purposes. It is all been given by the Oxalys International LP. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. An enterprise is hired to keep the information updated but no such warranty is given for any of the representations which are made, expressed or implied, reliability, suitability and accuracy. This is applied for all the provided services, graphics on the website. Hence, relying on any of the given data will at the risk of that individual.
With the use of the website, customers would be held liable for any of the loss occurring on them be it the consequential damage, caused without any limitation or indirect. In case of losing the information from the website or the loss of profits cant held us the accountable for any damage.
All the efforts for letting the site run reliably and smoothly are made. Hence, for any technical issues or temporary unavailability of the website would not be our responsibility.